1. you will not use this site for illegal activity
2. you will not use this site to distribute content that is copyrighted, harmful, abusive, racially offensive, discriminatory or defamatory.
In addition, you will not use this site to send graphic sexual messages, justify domestic violence or advocate violence of any kind.
3. you will not harass, stalk, threaten or embarrass anyone. This includes, but is not limited to posting privately identifiable information (PII). For example, a persons name or address or place of work or telephone number without their explicit permission, which has to be given to this site by the person identified.
4. you will not pretend to be somebody else. You will not share your password or post on this site on behalf of someone else.
5. you are over the age of 13 years of age
6. you will not send unsolicited bulk e-mail or chain letters
7. you will not use this site to promote business activities, surveys or set up pyramid schemes
8. you will not collect user names or email addresses from this site and you will only download, upload, copy or transmit content that you have the legal right to do so.
9. you will not translate or modify the content of this site without the written authority of the site owners
10. By posting content on this site you grant us a royalty-free, nonexclusive and irrevocable right to reproduce, publish, or otherwise use the work in any media, for any purposes, and to authorize others to do so.
11. You agree to post content only in English.
12. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Comment and Discussion Site Usage:
While using the site you agree not to create content that includes gratuitous profanities. You also agree not to create content with the intent to spam, troll, derail a topic, antagonize, provoke, offend, or otherwise harass a fellow member.
Examples of spam or troll content include (but are not limited to) excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish; creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest; picking fights, making off-topic comments; insulting other posters; or making non-constructive posts. Remember, the purpose of this site is to provide support to individuals in relationship transition.
14. We use server statistics like your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve technologies and services. We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties. We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
16. Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their email address). This information is used to send newsletters and other promotional material from us. We do not sell or rent email addresses.
17. LambieCam.com expressly disclaims any and all, opinions expressed in our community areas. The opinions posted to these areas are those of individuals and not the opinions of LambieCam.com . If a posting is offensive, please contact the site administrator.
18. Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving promotional and marketing information from us. Please email us for details.
19. LambieCam.com .com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe LambieCam.com .com has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer: Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc. Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate. Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated. Check out the FTC’s site www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/kidzprivacy for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
California Privacy Rights
Under California’s law SB-27, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses.
To obtain this information from this site, please send an email message to the owner of this site with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the required information within thirty (30) days to you at your e-mail address in response.
20. The site administrator can be reached at email@example.com but this is not for fan mail! This is for site issues ONLY.
These terms may be updated and your use must conform to these terms at that time.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Los Angeles, California. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Los Angeles, California, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
This site is owned and operated by LambieCam.com . 214 Main St. #123, El Segundo, CA 90245 USA.
Updated: Nov. 29, 2014